This is a treat that just about anybody can get behind. Everyone enjoys snacking on a good mixed nut variety. But what’s even better than mixed nuts? Spicy, glazed mix nuts. This all-natural, non-processed snack is a homegrown classic that is enjoyed many times throughout the year. You won’t be able to resist dipping in for more!
- 1/2 Cup pecans
- 1/2 Cup walnuts
- 1/2 Cup almonds
- 1/2 Cup cashews
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
NOTE: Use raw nuts, not roasted or salted.
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine your favorite mixed nuts in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in the honey, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Stir the nuts to help prevent burning and bake for 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Allow the nuts to harden in clumps as they cool and break them apart with your hands.
And that’s it! Enjoy this recipe and feel free to share your results with us!